Thursday, December 1, 2011

another race on the horizon.

Roommate just informed me there is a 3K downtown on Saturday night for the Harbor Lights Festival. I just registered for it! It is benefiting the Ronald McDonald House. I'm scheduled to run four miles that day so I may be a little crazy and run the four miles in the morning and then do the 3K that evening. It starts at 6PM. Bad idea? We even get free scarves out of it!

It is my Friday. All I have on my weekend agenda (aside from the race and festival now) is tonight's run, making Christmas presents, and frolicking at the park tomorrow morning. I'll probably throw in a glass or two of wine somewhere in there, as well.

Also, I made guacamole last night and it's delicious. Very simple, too. It's just avocado, garlic salt, lemon juice, and a little bit of Rotel. Nom nom nom.

I shall return here later to recap tonight's three miler.

No comments:

Post a Comment