Tuesday, October 25, 2011

10.25.2011 workout.

Since I had been feeling lousy the past few days, I rested. But today I got back in the saddle and went for a run since I was feeling a little better and could actually breathe out of my nose. I ran 2.58 miles through the neighborhood and around to Ocean Dr. I finished in 28:10, putting me at a 10:55 min/mile. It sucks getting super winded and tired and feeling like I'm going at a decent pace, and then when I come home and map the run I find I was actually going slow (for my standards, at least). I guess the speed will come in time. If I can just shave a minute or 1:30 off my mile I'd be more than happy.

I've got my training schedule for the half marathon all set. I figure I can tweak it as I go, but it's a good base to go by. I'll see if I can somehow get it up here.

I've got two giant bundles of asparagus in the fridge that I need to cook before they go bad so I'll probably eat ridiculous amounts of it in the next few days. My pee will smell terrific.

No comments:

Post a Comment