Thursday, October 13, 2011

10.13.2011 workout

A short 1.58 mile jog around the neighborhood and up Ocean Dr. Finished in just under 17 minutes and my pace was averaged at 10:40/mile. Better than yesterday's 10:49, but not by much. Hopefully I'll be back around my ten minute mile in a month or two. No matter how slow it was, though, I am very glad I went at all. I laid in bed for a good half an hour contemplating whether I was going to go or not. It was when a serious craving for some Ramen noodles (WTF) kicked in that I decided I'd better go before eating any shit food. So this run conquered both my laziness and a potentially crappy meal!

I think I might try an interval workout this weekend. I think I may be able to lengthen my workout if I'm getting short breaks in between quick spurts of high intensity.

Roommate and I are having people over for music, drinks, and a fire in the backyard pit tonight so I'll probably end up drinking beer and canceling out this entire run. I think I'm okay with that, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment