Saturday, October 22, 2011

10.22.2011 workout

For starters, Roommate and I biked to a restaurant for lunch with his family instead of driving. That set a good tone for the rest of the day & also managed to ease my slight hangover. So round trip it was about a six mile ride. I didn't time it but I got sweaty during both so whatever!

After a lengthy nap this afternoon, I set out to run. I was just going to walk on the treadmill since I'm exhausted and I can feel a sore throat possibly coming on. BUUUUT there were some treadmill issues. Mainly just me realizing that since we put up the Halloween lights, the extension cord is unavailable and I had nothing to plug the treadmill into. So I just went around the neighborhood with the dog. I did 2.13 miles in about 24 minutes, putting me at about an 11:20min/mile. It was definitely a slower run but it felt good to keep it slow. And for once, I managed to stay in my heart rate range throughout most of the run.

I think it's time for a shower, some soup & hot tea, maybe a movie, and then bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment