Friday, October 21, 2011

10.21.2011 workout

I took yesterday as a rest day. I just didn't have time to run. When I got home from work, I had to run to the grocery store to get food and pumpkin carving supplies. Then we came home and had the girls over for the carving! I carved a dinosaur. It was really fun. We went to see Jared play afterward and I got pretty silly.

I woke up early today and cleaned most of the day. When Dave got home from work we embarked on our run. We did 2.9 miles in 30:53. That put us at about a 10:40min/mile pace. It felt pretty good. I can feel it in my legs now, they're tired! And I guess I am, too.

I made a pot of vegetable soup today but it's missing something. I don't know what... It's chock full of veggies, though, so I'll munch on it for the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment