Thursday, July 5, 2012

PHWEW.

After a long week at work, I am pooped. Yesterday after work, I went to the gym before the 4th of July festivities. Zumba got cancelled because of the holiday, so I switched my Thursday run to Wednesday. Instead of doing two miles I ended up doing 2.5. I did intervals every .25 mile and finished the run in 25:28. Then I showered and went to the beach, drank a few beers, and ate some sweet potato fries. Yum.

Today I went to Zumba and it was a pretty great class. I really liked the instructor. You could tell she was an actual dancer. 50 minutes of zumba, 515 calories torched. I came home and scrounged around the kitchen for food that won't be there until tomorrow (payday!) so I just ate some watermelon for dinner. Lame. Good thing I'm (somehow?!) not even hungry. But I am going to make a paleo crockpot pork rump roast and rice tomorrow and I am so excited about it that it's sad. The rice is not rice at all.... but cauliflower! Oh man, my stomach just grumbled. Time for bed. Number one on my list of things to do tomorrow is grocery shop. Number two? Lift. Duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment