Saturday, March 24, 2012

As the week is finishing out, I have met all of my goals! I did all my runs, with the exception of today's 3.5 miles which hasn't happened yet but it absolutely will.

Thursday's run was 2.77 miles, completed in a little over 26 minutes. I was sitting at a 9:34 minute/mile pace. Doing speed work has been awesome. It hasn't felt too awesome all the time, it's definitely hard but it's nice to be challenged and to switch it up.

Friday's dive was a damn good work out, as well. I was scrubbing the walls and boy, was it tough. My legs were getting worked from kicking to keep myself up to scrub the upper wall area, my arms were worked from scrubbing the shit off. My core was definitely getting worked out, too.

So cheers to the end of a great week of runs!

No comments:

Post a Comment