Tuesday, January 31, 2012

last run of the month.

And it was a good one. I decided to switch things up and run downtown today instead of sticking to the normal neighborhood route I do. I packed my running stuff this morning and brought it to work with me so I could fit the run in before I went home. I ran the entire seawall and up and down one of the T-heads. It was about 4.5 miles run in 48:09. I felt pretty good and peppy the whole time, plus it was beauuuutiful today. The weather was in the sixties and there was a nice breeze as I headed south, but not too windy to be unpleasant (like the race).

Heading into my last month of training, weeee! My 9.5 mile route is already mapped out for Saturday. Going all the way back to my house is 10 miles, so I have the option of stopping at 9.5 if I feel like death, or just finishing up the last half mile. We'll see how it goes! I have gummy bears ready to be consumed.

No comments:

Post a Comment