Wednesday, April 18, 2012

hard times, bad breaks.

It's been hard to do much of anything lately. I haven't run since Saturday. I've been sleeping a lot. Things have been weighing me down. Dealing with the loss of our dolphin, DJ, has been really, really tough and then having to say goodbye to one of the most amazing trainers we've got... it's just been a lot all at once. There have been a lot of tears. I've cried just about every day.

But I'm going to try to push myself out of it. I will run tomorrow, Tuesday's three miles. No 7MM this week... again. Then I'll finish my Friday and Saturday runs as planned (hopefully). I need to get my life in order and get things figured out... I have a feeling my life is going to be changing in the near future. It's got to, I just can't stay where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment