Thursday, June 21, 2012

good day.

Today was a good day. I ate mostly well at work, minus some french fries with lunch, but that was surrounded by healthy protein and lots of produce. After work, I went to the gym and did full body strength training. I did curls, rows, kickbacks, pull downs, squats, lunges, aaaand some other stuff that I don't really remember. Then I hopped on the treadmill and ran two miles, as promised. I did 2.07 in 23 minutes. It was a little tough but by the time the two miles was over, I felt I could have gone for a 5K. I walked for five minutes then left.

I ate some leftover fish tacos when I got home. I know corn tortillas aren't 'paleo' but fuck it. It was tasty. Two corn tortillas with tilapia, homemade pico de gallo (with homegrown tomato and onion!), and chopped avocado. Deeeeeelish. Now I'm going to spend my evening playing guitar.  Zumba toning tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment