Tuesday, August 28, 2012

God there's nothing like trying on an old pair of pants to make you feel like complete shit. I've got to get my shit together. It was a reality check to try to wiggle into those pants and find that they barely go up over my (now) giant ass. I don't even want to step on the scale. So I won't. But I am going to start counting calories I think, as a means to just keep track of what I'm eating. I'm not so much worried about a number, but more about the quality of food items that I'm putting into my body. I am going to try out more new Paleo recipes and I'll share them here as I make my attempts, bad or good. 

I just want to be able to wear my pants again. Working out starts September 1st, but for now I have a seven day stretch at work that is sucking the life out me. I plan on fitting in at least 20 minutes of walking my little Dottie at least every other day for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment