Friday, April 12, 2013

this sucks.

GOD I suck at running now. Another two miles done. 2.08 to be exact. Every hundredth of a mile counts, k? Who fucking cares, though. It's still 2 miles done, even if it was slow and painful. At least my dog had a good time. Now she is staring at me longingly, wishing for treats no doubt. Bitch.

The only thing that is keeping me motivated is the fact that I know this will get easier. I just need to dig deep and find the motivation and dedication I had for my first half marathon. I kicked ass back in those days. It didn't matter if I had been out drinking the night before, I still got out of bed by 7:30AM and was out the door for my long runs. Let's find that Nina again, shall we?

Well, I'm going to make a giant salad for dinner because vegetables are apparently good for you, then I'm going to cook down a bunch of tomatoes I got from my coworker so I can freeze that shit for future (zucchini) pasta sauces and whatnot. A hot shower is in order somewhere in there, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment